TS55 Wood Adhesive
SKU: BDTS55 /6
A permanently flexible, one part, internal wood flooring adhesive.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
A permanently flexible, one part, ready to use, moisture cure, internal wood flooring adhesive. Free from silicone, solvent, isocyanates and water. Based on Hybrid Polymer Technology; the TS range reduces the risk of warping or deforming the wood flooring due to its moisture and solvent-free composition.
- Solvent and moisture-free.
- Permanently elastic.
- Based on hybrid polymer technology.
- Suitable for use with parquet, mosaic, oak, wood block and laminated exotic timber and moany other wood types.
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems.
- Reduces risk of warping and deforming.
- Quick cure and rapid bond strength.
- Excellent gap-filling properties.
- Acoustic properties. Special nozzle to extrude triangular shaped bead in cartridge format.
For internal bonding of parquet, mosiac oak, wood block, laminated, exotic timber and many other wood floor types to porous or non-porous substrates including; screeds, chipboard, plywood, concrete and anhydrite. Also compatible with substrates incorporating underfloor heating systems. Now available in 600ml sausage versions.